Rambles Around Knitting Today and Yesterday

Rambles Around Knitting Today and Yesterday

Sunday 26 September 2010

"Listen very carefully, I will say this only once"

A while since my last post, I have been a little preoccupied with some stitches, not in my knitting, but on my face. Not sure what they are made of but they are the sort that have to be taken out by a nurse and they will be gone tomorrow. They will leave a scar but then I have my Woolly Facade now.
The rich germanic accent of the matter of fact Doctor when he told me the BCC (Basal Cell Carcinoma - in case you are wondering) needed to be removed took the edge off the announcement. "We will do it in one day, it will leave a scar, sign here" I had to hold back the chuckles until I got out the door and convinced myself I had not been taken up into an unscreened episode of "Allo allo".

cheers for now


Woolly Facade

No comments:

Post a Comment